- In Sundays and Public Holidays until 2.00 pm for all residents in the national territory. A donation ticket may still be purchased if you wish to make a donation of any value
- Children up to the age of 12
- Residents in the municipality
- Members of APOM/ICOM and ICOMOS
- Researchers, conservators, restorers, museum and/or heritage professionals as part of their work
- Teachers and students at any level of education as part of study visits that have been booked in advance; *
- Groups from the IPSS or local authorities’ Social Action and Institutions of Public Interest, with prior authorization by the DRCAlgarve
- Journalists on duty, communicated in advance
- Institutional patrons of the monuments in question
- Members of the Associação dos Amigos dos Monumentos (Association of Friends of Monuments) and the Associação dos Amigos dos Castelos (Association of Friends of Castles)
- Unemployed citizens, resident in EU member countries
- Youths celebrating theirs 18th birthday in the year of the visit. Proof of portuguese residency required
- Students in vocational education or superior in historical-artistic areas, tourism, heritage and cultural management.
Note: Exemptions and discounts are applicable upon documentary evidence
Visit and discover ancient monuments.
Sagres, a place of memory where nature, the sacred and man have always been combined in a symbiotic way, generating religious cults and historical, political, tourist myths, deserves your visit!
The richness of this rustic villa is evident in the important volume of archaeological finds, such as predominantly marine-themed mosaics, various marble and ceramic coverings, painted stucco and decorative sculpture. We look forward to your visit!
Although the cult of the Virgin of Guadalupe spread in Portuguese territory soon after the battle of Salado, in 1340, some decorative elements of the Ermida have late-Gothic characteristics, which indicates that the building dates back to the mid-15th century. We look forward to your visit!